Brian Keeley, LTD
OVER 30 YEARS FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE INJURED
- Aggressively representing people injured in the southwest suburbs with an office conveniently located at 440 W. Boughton Road, Suite 204, Bolingbrook, Illinois.
- Less than 10 minutes away from I 355 and I 55.
Access to top rated representation and attorneys when you need us in the following areas of law
- AUTO ACCIDENTS
- TRUCK ACCIDENTS
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
- WORK INJURIES
- WRONGFUL DEATH
- MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
- SLIP/TRIP AND FALLS
- DOG BITES
- NURSING HOME ABUSE
- EXPOSURE TO HARMFUL CHEMICALS
- DANGEROUS PRODUCTS
I Will Fight To Maximize Your Recovery
When you have been injured on the roads or through someone else’s negligent act, your losses can be staggering. Medical expenses, lost income, permanent injuries and physical pain are only some of the damages that people suffer.
I have represented injured people for over 30 years. I care about my clients and make sure that I do everything in my power to help them.”
Don’t Believe That Someone Else’s Insurance Company Will Treat You Fairly
When you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, it may seem like everyone is against you. Insurance companies are for profit corporations, and they make profits by taking in people’s money in the form of premiums and paying out the least amount that they can on each individual claim against one of their insureds.
Don’t trust an insurance company to determine the value of your injuries. You will be disappointed. You need an aggressive attorney on your side. I am that attorney and will fight for your rights to make sure you get everything that you deserve.
Serving the Southwest Suburbs and Beyond for Over 30 Years
When I opened my office in Bolingbrook in 2000, I was the first lawyer in the area who focused solely on representing people in personal injury and workers compensation claims. I have now spent over 30 years just representing the injured. I have represented people who only suffered minor, as well as catastrophic, injuries. I have recovered millions of dollars for my clients. One of my client’s received a jury verdict of $4.5 million, which was the highest award in Dupage County history, in a personal injury case in 2017.
- Whether you live in Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Plainfield, Naperville, Woodridge, Downers Grove, Lemont, Crest Hill, Joliet, or other communities I have represented people who were injured from each of those communities.
- You deserve an aggressive, compassionate, knowledgeable and accessible local attorney.
- Convenient, easy access that is available at my office, your home or via virtual consultation
- We value your time and will work with you to put your schedule first by meeting after 5 p.m. on weeknights or during the weekend.